follow

NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN : KAKASHI Vs PAIN

INTRO: Pain(The Leader of Akatski) attacks Leaf Village...come across Kakashi(A jonin from the Leaf) in a Clash of Titans....Kakashi finally sacrifece his life with the ultimate Occular jutsu to protect Choji carrying the necessary information to the Hokage.

ULTIMATE SNAPS of Naruto Shippuuden Episode 159

The Death of Kakashi Hatake....Sacrificed after the battle with Pain



Kakashi Analysing the Situation


Over Confidence 

Know Pain....


Kakashi's Mongekyo Sharingan


Clash of Titans


Lady Hokage's Frustation


Coolest Leaf Ninja!





Lightning Style


Pain in control of Kakshi

IF YOU ARE SATISFIED PLAESE CLICK ON THE ADVERTISES TO SEE WHAT WONDER AWAITS.....


ENJOY

By AGNIVO with 0 comments

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
M a medical student...persuing my graduation in medicine n surgery at NBMC...I hav been into music all my life & am playing & trying out different instruments recently to increase my knowledge about my passion...I have been designing blogs & websites lately...HOPE IT WILL BE AN AWSOME JOURNEY...

Flickr

About

Search